Protect your Business!
During an Investigation after an Incident
Robert Campbell – Pessin Katz Law (PKLaw)
Robert Campbell is an attorney at PKLaw. He is part of the firm’s General litigation Group and has an active litigation practice primarily in complex commercial and general litigation matters in the state and federal courts of Maryland.
Mr. Campbell has significant experience handling construction litigation and transactional matters, including warranty claims, mechanic’s liens, and statutory claims on behalf of contractors and subcontractors.
Tuesday, October 24th
8:30 am—10: 00 AM
901 Dulaney Valley Road,
Towson| MD | 21204
Attendees will learn:
· Risk management best practices for business managers and owners.
· Protecting communications involving police/OHSA/MOSH.
· Protection of post-accident statements/interviews.
· Evidence collection/retention/spoliation.
· & Much More!
· 8:00 am - Registration and Breakfast
· 8:30 am - Program
· 9:45 am - Q&A
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, Risk Managers, Safety Managers, HR Managers, Legal Council, Superintendents
For more information, contact Carolyn at email@example.com, or 410-344-1470